Applicants should submit within ten (10) calendar days from the date of this publication to the Human Resource Management Unit (HRMU), the following requirements:
- A letter addressed to the chairman stating the position applied for;
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212) Click here to download PDS;
- Certificate of Eligibility or bar/board rating;
- Transcript of Records;
- Certificate of Training/Seminars attended;
- Service Records and/or Certificates from previous/present employers stating the position(s) assumed and corresponding duties and responsibilities (where applicable);
- Latest performance appraisal report (for current government employee-candidate only);
- Statement by the candidate as to any relative(s) within the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity, currently employed in the Office of Optical Media Board;
- NBI Clearance; and
- Police clearance from the police station nearest the current residence of the applicant.
Where photocopies are filed, the Human Resource Management Officer (HRMO) shall require that the documents must be certified as true copies by the proper authorities, or shall require the applicant to present the originals for comparison with photocopies.